VOTE NOW! 2016 User Favorite Awardsby
The Accountex User Favorite Awards, presented in partnership with AccountingWEB, are the unbiased and most coveted of accounting technology awards as they are decided by the users themselves in a thorough comparison landscape against direct competitors. The awards are replacing The Sleeter Awesome Apps and have a few big differences:
- Winners are decided by the users themselves, the most important stake-holder of any technology solution, and the accounting professionals that recommend the solutions to their clients.
- Scoring is cumulative and is not just based on the number of votes but rather the level of satisfaction (ie how much the users love the app!). So this is not just a popularity contest or an award that goes to the company with the largest market share. Instead, the User Favorite Awards go to the solutions that truly are the favorite of the people who use them most.
- The awards are based on the category that the solution falls into in the Accounting Technology Ecosystem. Each category will have 1 award. Every solution in a given category is automatically nominated and there are no fees associated with entry.
- There are no awards for second place (or third, or fourth, and so on). We are looking for the best of the best – based on the user experience and don’t want to water-down the recognition. Being honored with the User Favorite Award is something every honored company should be proud to accomplish, and be the solo honoree in that category.
The Accounting Technology Ecosystem is updated monthly, so if there are any solutions missing – just submit your company for consideration, or if you are a user, make a recommendation on the voting form!
Award winners will be announced at the 2016 Accountex USA Conference, recognized in the general session, have a table top display of the award to for their booth (if exhibiting) and will be featured on AccountingWEB in November. A special newsletter on all the winners will be sent to a database of over 80,000 accounting professionals in addition to featured press releases.
- The technology solution must be applicable to accounting technology and relevant to the profession of accountants.
- Each person may only vote one time.
- Any votes made by the company or its employees nominated will be disqualified for that category.
- For a vote to be counted, the application must be selected from the drop down menu of the category and then the app must be rated on a favorability scale. Calculations are an average cumulative score.