Introduction to the Journey. Over the course of time, AccountingWEB and Intuit will take you on a Journey, leading you through the framework of the QuickBooks program, giving you the nuts and bolts of how the program functions. Use this in-depth information to improve your own use of the program, and use it to help your clients who are struggling with various aspects of QuickBooks.
On this path of the Journey, Advanced Content, you'll build on what you already know with advanced techniques, more in-depth coverage, and advanced skills. Following the other path of the Journey, Getting Started, you'll find methodology, basic skills, and introductory material for those users who are either new to the program, need a refresher, or want to build a more thorough foundation in practical QuickBooks skills.
We invite you to take this Journey with us, add comments at the bottom of this page, and offer suggestions for where you'd like this Journey to take you. We will add to both paths of the Journey regularly, expanding the body of content until a full library is available for your use.
- 2009 What's New from Intuit for Accounting Professionals
- Common QuickBooks Mistakes Clients Make and How to Fix Them
- Internal Controls for Small Businesses to Reduce the Risk of Fraud
- Lacerte Trial Balance: QuickBooks Integration
- Understanding and Supporting QuickBooks Point of Sale V8.0