On August 14, 2013, FreshBooks, the Cloud-based accounting solution designed exclusively for small business owners, launched an android app for service-based professionals who run their businesses on the go. The android app joins FreshBooks' full suite of mobile apps, including the award-winning iPhone app and its iPad app.
"People go into business to pursue their passion, not to learn accounting", said Mike McDerment, FreshBooks cofounder and CEO. "FreshBooks for Android is designed to complement the busy lives of small business owners so they can work anywhere without sacrificing functionality or experience."
FreshBooks for Android is designed specifically to help small business owners get paid faster and save time billing. Users can easily:
- Create and send professional-looking invoices and estimates from anywhere.
- Check invoice statuses and instantly see if a client has viewed or paid an invoice.
- Capture photos of expense receipts and upload to the Cloud for safekeeping.
- Run the timer and track time on the go so billable minutes are never lost.
- Compare time tracked against project budgets.
- Turn address book contacts into FreshBooks clients that you can invoice in a single click.
- Work offline and automatically sync your work once you're connected to the internet.
FreshBooks' users span the small business landscape, from designers to lawyers to IT professionals to plumbers – really anyone who serves clients with their time and expertise. Whether time tracking from the coffee shop, capturing expenses from the airport lounge, or sending an invoice right from the client's office, FreshBooks for Android can help small business owners touch and tap their way to success.
FreshBooks for Android is available today as a free download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshbooks.android
Screen shots: http://www.freshbooks.com/brand/android-app-screens.zip
FreshBooks for iPhone: http://www.freshbooks.com/blog/2012/08/28/introducing-the-new-freshbooks-app-for-iphone/
FreshBooks for iPad: http://www.freshbooks.com/blog/2012/11/08/introducing-freshbooks-for-ipad/
FreshBooks wins design award for iPhone app: http://www.freshbooks.com/blog/2013/01/22/freshbooks-for-iphone-wins-ixda-award/