How To Speak With Wholesale Distribution Clients
Your roadmap to a better, more profitable relationship with your distribution clients.
Your clients in the distribution sector are all unique, but it's likely that they share some of the same peculiar challenges and characteristics. This guide by Wayne Shultz outlines some of the common issues that are unique to this sector, and how you can better understand them to provide a more comprehensive service.
- Individuals you should develop a relationship with
- What questions you should be asking them to get the insight you need
- Advice on sales tax liabilities
- Best practice in financial reporting for distribution clients
- Inventory management tips
If you count distribution clients in your portfolio this should be an essential read.
Fill out the form on this page for an instant download. You'll also receive a convenient link back to the document by email so you can download the file to your other devices.