A Practical Guide to Grow a Successful Client Accounting Services (CAS) Practice
Any accounting firm that’s serious about giving clients what they need and value, while raising their own relevance and bottom line, can’t afford to lose out on the tremendous opportunities created by Client Accounting Services (CAS). And if you want to get CAS right, there are 5 essential components that you need to master.
In this guide we will:
- Briefly explain what CAS is and why it has become more important now
- Dispel four common myths about CAS
- Discuss how you can start offering CAS quickly - and then grow it consistently
- Prepare you to offer CAS with a minimal investment of time and resources by first targeting your existing client base in a systematic manner
- Detail the keys to sustaining long-term profitability from CAS
Fill out the form on this page for an instant download. You'll also receive a convenient link back to the document by email so you can download the file to your other devices.