If you or your firm specializes in employee benefits, the Employee Benefit Plans Accounting, Auditing and Regulatory Update Conference scheduled for December 12-13 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C., is a conference you won't want to miss.
This high-level forum will provide attendees with:
- Up-to-date information on new pronouncements and initiatives from the Department of Labor.
- Best Practices for employee benefit audits
- The latest news from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants' (AICPA's) Employee Benefit Plan Audit Center
- SAS 70 Best Practices
- Actuarial Overview explaining actuarial issues in plain English and
- Form 5500 Update including changes to the 2005 Form 5500
Ian Dingwall, CPA, Chief Accountant, U.S. Department of Labor Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), Office of the Chief Accountant and Elizabeth Goodman, J.D., Senior Employee Benefits Law Specialist, U.S. Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), both in Washington, D.C., along with others from top auditing and accounting firms across the country, will be speaking at the conference.
Members of the AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, may earn 13 continuing professional education credits.
For more information or to register, visit www.cpa2biz.com.