Got a gorilla of a morale problem in your work place? A new human resources training program based on the successful business model of the Vermont Teddy Bear Company thinks it can help.
The BEAR Essentials of Business - Benefit, Empowerment, Attitude, Respect - is a video program which provides the viewer with the basics to help improve an organization.
One of America's most successful and famous companies, the Vermont Teddy Bear Company inspires this training program, which includes a 19-minute videocassette, DVD, CD-ROM with a Power Point presentation and reproducible training materials, a 64-page facilitator's guide and a mouse pad for constant reinforcement of The Bear Essentials of Business.
Jack Wilson, Emmy Award-winning producer and president of Jack Wilson & Associates, Inc., the program's producer, recognized that this Vermont-based company had a whole lot to teach American business. The culture of the Vermont Teddy Bear Company is exciting, unique, and provides a real insight into good, sound business practices, says Wilson.
Reinforced throughout the program with highlighted points, this training tool is developed to make it easy for a trainer to work with a group or for an individual for self-study.
The viewer will learn:
- Why the customer comes first and is always number one.
- Why it is important to be dynamic and creative to truly make a difference.
- How teamwork can really make a difference.
- Why it is important to have a Yes, we can, attitude.
- Why it is critical to recognize the worth of your customers and fellow employees.
- How having fun really makes a difference...right down to the bottom line.
To view a portion of The Bear Essentials of Business and to review some of the training materials please log onto http://www.thebearessentialsofbusiness.com.