Aug 14th 2013
On August 13, 2013, the Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA) announced the winners of its annual Women to Watch Awards. Each year, the MSCPA recognizes women for their achievements in the accounting profession, leadership qualities, and contributions to their communities. Awards are presented in two categories: Experienced Leaders (more than fifteen years of experience), and Emerging Leaders (fewer than fifteen years of experience).
"These women are top performers both in and out of the office, and it's a proud moment for the profession when we recognize their accomplishments," said Theodore Flynn, CAE, MSCPA president and CEO.
The 2013 Women to Watch Award winners are (in alphabetical order by last name):
- Renee Davis, CPA, partner, Powers & Sullivan CPAs, LLC
- Kristin Kelley, CPA, MST, director, Abrams Little-Gill Loberfeld PC (ALL)
- Carla McCall, CPA, CGMA, co-president, Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Co., PC (AAF)
- Kristie Cotter, CPA, manager, Samet and Company PC
- Karen Briggs McElroy, CPA, senior manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Kathy Parker, CPA, partner, Rodman & Rodman, PC
Awards will be presented at the MSCPA's Women's Leadership Summit on November 7 at The Westin Waltham. For information about the Summit, visit mscpaonline.org/2013womensleadership.
Share this content