Wolters Kluwer, CCH has been awarded the CPA Practice Advisor Magazine’s 2014 Tax & Accounting Technology Innovation Award for its CCH® eSign solution – enabling professionals to quickly obtain electronic signatures from clients on Form 8879, which authorizes electronic filing of tax returns. Teresa Mackintosh, president & CEO of Wolters Kluwer, CCH Tax & Accounting, accepted the award presented at the 2014 California Accounting & Business Show, attended by over 1,000 tax and accounting professionals.
As technology rapidly changes the ways tax and accounting professionals operate, Wolters Kluwer, CCH continues as a leading pioneer in bridging the tax and accounting profession with the latest state-of-the-art solutions. This is the second industry award Wolters Kluwer, CCH has won in the past two weeks, as its innovative CCH Mobile™ solution earned the prestigious SIIA Software CODiE Award for Best Enterprise Mobile Application on May 21.
“When the industry-impacting IRS announcement cleared the way for firms to forgo the painstaking process of collecting client signatures on paper to eFile returns, we were ready with CCH eSign for instant customer support,” Mackintosh said. “Boosting efficiency and saving time are highly valuable assets for any firm, especially during tax season. CCH eSign provides a critical link to an entirely digital process – saving firms significant time and money.”
CCH eSign simplifies end-to-end tax preparation workflow by eliminating the cumbersome, time-consuming step of gathering hard copy client signatures and waiting for Form 8879 to be sent back – perfect now for assisting clients on income tax filing extensions. The solution seamlessly integrates with ProSystem fx® Tax and with CCH Axcess™ , the industry’s only cloud-based modular tax preparation, compliance and firm management solution built from the ground up.
Firms of all sizes can grow, manage and protect their businesses with CCH eSign in a variety of ways, including:
- Realizing significant time and financial savings – Save money on mailing expenses as well as time on faxing and receiving forms from clients. Completed, eSigned forms can now be returned in minutes and automated reminders can alert clients of deadlines.
- Benefiting from an all-digital tax season – Practitioners leveraging CCH eSign’s capabilities for boosting eFiling efficiency can save an average of $13 per return.
- Accessing critical client information via mobile devices - CCH eSign is compatible with Apple iOS, Windows and Android mobile devices. Professionals and clients can complete the eSigning process from any place, at any time, on any PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Enhancing firm brand and reputation – Sending customized communications featuring proper name branding and firm logo with CCH eSign reinforces qualities of being client-focused and technology-savvy.
- Securing data and maintaining compliance – Safeguard client information with CCH eSign’s strict security standards for meeting IRS protocols.
Plus, CCH eSign digitally streamlines the form eSigning process for a variety of other documents important to tax practices, such as annual client engagement letters, yearly employee independence surveys, W-9, 4506-T and 7216, HR and benefits documents and more.
For More Information
More information about the new CCH eSign solution, with seamless Form 8879 eFile integration with CCH ProSystem fx Tax and CCH Axcess, is available by calling 1-800-PFX-9998 (1-800-739-9998) or you may have a representative contact you with more details.
About Wolters Kluwer, CCH
Wolters Kluwer, CCH (CCHGroup.com) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CCH Axcess™, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.