Jun 11th 2012
CCH's monthly magazine, TAXES - The Tax Magazine, can now be downloaded as an app for the iPad, providing fast access to insightful tax analysis and information (CCHGroup.com/TaxesApp or Apple iTunes Store). CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business, is a global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, and software and services.
"Our new TAXES - The Tax Magazine app lets you tap into world-class tax expertise on your iPad, wherever you are," said Bill Davis, director of marketing for CCH Books and Journals. "And, enhanced mobility is just one of the benefits the new app delivers. The e-format also offers easy access, readability, and navigation."
The new app includes:
- Easy-to-read, full-view articles
- Content storage for offline reading
- Quick browsing
- Bookmark capabilities
- Pinch and zoom capabilities;
- Library view of recent past and current issues
- Free previews of upcoming issues
CCH has a special, limited-time offer enabling users to download a previous issue of TAXES - The Tax Magazine app for free and to purchase the current issue at a special introductory price of $19.99.
Here's How It Works
When you download TAXES - The Tax Magazine app, accessing specific issues of the magazine on your iPad is easy. Simply visit CCHGroup.com/TaxesApp or Apple iTunes Store to download the app for free. Then, you can preview issues for free, read article descriptions, or purchase just the specific issues that you want.
"There's so much demand for the insight and expertise in this premier publication that we wanted to ensure our customers could access it anytime, anywhere," said Davis. "In 2012, we'll continue to expand our Journal offerings on the iPad to ensure our great content stays close to our customers, wherever they are."
TAXES - The Tax Magazine
TAXES - The Tax Magazine was first published in 1923 and is one of the oldest and most popular tax journals. It is a staple in law firms and law libraries across the nation and around the world. TAXES - The Tax Magazine provides its readers with practice-oriented analyses of federal, state, and international tax issues. Articles written by top tax experts provide thorough, accurate analysis of current tax issues, trends, and legislative developments. Each issue offers timely feature articles as well as regular columns and features.
Content and columns include:
- Corporate Tax Watch - Covering all critical developments in the corporate tax area;
- Employee Benefits Column - Examining all types of employee benefits, including qualified plans, IRAs, governmental plans, nonqualified deferred compensation plans, and health and welfare plans;
- Federal Tax Practice Standards - Identifying and examining the rules governing the conduct of attorneys, certified public accountants, and enrolled agents (EAs) in federal tax practice;
- The Estate Planner - Examining the tax and legal aspects of trusts and estates and significant current developments;
- Family Tax Planning Forum - Focusing on financial planning, retirement planning, and income tax;
- International Tax Watch - Looking at the world of tax beyond the United States;
- Tax Practice - Focusing on tax practice and procedure issues;
- Tackling Taxes - Covering current tax matters of significant interest to our readers;
- Tax Meetings - Providing a calendar of upcoming tax conferences and seminars;
- Tax Trends - Designed to keep you up-to-date on the latest trends in the tax world; and
- Special Conference Issues - Published exclusively each year in the special March and June issues of TAXES - The Tax Magazine are the papers and panel discussions presented at the prestigious University of Chicago Law School's Annual Federal Tax Conference and the prominent Tax Council Policy Institute's Annual Symposium.
For more information on CCH's TAXES - The Tax Magazine app, visit CCHGroup.com/TaxesApp or contact customer service at (800) 248-3248. Members of the media interested in complimentary access to CCH's TAXES - The Tax Magazine, may contact Leslie Bonacum at (847) 267-7153, email@example.com; or Eric Scott at (847) 267-2179, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this content