XCM Solutions to Introduce Mobile Application
XCM Solutions, LLC, a provider of Cloud-based workflow management software for the accounting profession, announced plans to introduce a mobile application for its award-winning XCM workflow automation software. The new mobile application will give users essential, on-the-go XCM functionality from any smartphone or tablet.
- The ability to view all projects assigned to you on your My View page for personal workload management.
- The ability to search for projects to quickly see the status and associated information.
- The ability to add issues and points, or knowledge to a client project, and respond to questions assigned to you.
- The ability to move projects to the next step in the process and close completed checklist items.
- Access to project-specific details like jurisdiction and due date information.
- The ability to sign off on completed projects to more quickly move work forward while you’re out of the office.
The XCM mobile application will go into beta this month and will be available free to all users in January 2013.