QuickBooks Online for iPad® App Now Available
With today's introduction of QuickBooks Online for iPad, small businesses that are mobile by nature will no longer have to save the books for last. Rather, they can get more out of their workdays with an app that helps them work more productively, wherever they are.
- Sign-up requires only a username and password.
- Guided setup walks new users through customizing and sending a sample invoice, a common task in QuickBooks, in a couple of minutes.
- Pulling in contact information from other sources is effortless. Users can download customer information from Contacts, Gmail, Yahoo or LinkedIn, and customer pictures from Facebook.
- Create and send professional estimates and invoices on the spot to get paid faster.
- Get estimate approval by electronic signature from the customer to expedite jobs.
- Capture photos and notes to remember important project details, and for fast reference when completing forms or answering customer questions.
- Quickly access and browse a complete history of customer interactions, including notes and sales transactions, in the Customer Feed.