Projecturf 2.0 planning software provides online project management
Brought to you by
Jun 30th 2010
Small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs) often struggle to find affordable and intuitive project management software that can be customized to fit their exact project management needs while not being charged for extras.
Projecturf 2.0 is the economical new Web-based project management app specifically designed for SMBs in all industries providing each user features not offered by other project management software. Designed based on hundreds of real users’ feedback and requests, Projecturf 2.0 has features and benefits which differentiate it from other project software.
Projecturf 2.0 online project management software offers users the following benefits:
- Work without limits: A first in project management software – Projecturf 2.0 provides unlimited file storage space on all business plans with no cap on users, project managers or features. Share and upload large numbers of files without storage restrictions, constraints, or additional charges.
- The extras are included for all users: All plans come with all features. Unlike other planning software, the cost of using Projecturf 2.0 won’t increase with add-ons.
- Free brand integration with logo service: Branding is crucial for small and medium-sized businesses. As an added level of customization, Projecturf offers a free logo service to integrate each user’s existing company logo into Projecturf 2.0.
- Get up and running in minutes not hours: The refined and instinctive interface ensures almost no learning curve. The highly intuitive design of Projecturf 2.0 is a result of years of real users’ feedback making this sleek project software vastly different from other online project management software.
- The user dictates how people and projects should be managed: Projecturf 2.0 was built using SMB users’ feedback and will continue to be improved based on customers’ requests and project management needs.
All three Projecturf 2.0 business plans allow unlimited storage space with no cap on users, project managers, or features and a 14 day risk-free trial. The Start-Up Plan is $34.99 per month (manage up to 10 projects), the Business Plan is $69.99 per month (manage up to 30 projects), and the Enterprise Plan is $169.99 per month (manage up to 150 projects).