Share this content

S corp Question

Hello, If I have a S corp, and I am the only owner and employee. I have been giving my self a salary of 3000 monthly from the start of 2018. I just have been writing a check from the business operating accounting with no FICA, FUTA, SUTA taken out, as an employee or even employer Do I need to fill out a w2 for my self? or a 1099MISC But also can I fill out a 944 at the end of the year? What do I do, and how do i go about it? Thank you


Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Miles
Jul 18th 2018 17:59

Salary is salary and requires a W-2. You need to be filling out all applicable payroll reports even if you pay yourself a salary once a year.

Thanks (0)
Share this content