Share this content

Multi-State Tax Question

Consulting business in Texas, Client in California, what do i charge for taxes if anything?

Hi I just started a consulting practice in the State of Texas, registered as an LLC.  I just won my first contract, and I am preparing an invoice, what if anything do I charge this customer in California for taxes?

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content

Related posts