Share this content

contribute to IRA with foreign earned income?

How can one continue to contribute to IRA while living in Japan and earning foreign income only?

Didn't find your answer?

Is it possible to continue contributing to IRA when one is earning foreign income only? Would one be able to contribute to his/her IRA if he/she does not take the foreign income tax exclusion or take exclusion to a part of the foreign income, let's say 50%? Would taking partial exclusion raise a red flag with the IRS? 

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content