Share this content

How to draw Salary from C Corporation

Small C Corp, how to draw salary for the owner


I opened C Corp for flipping houses.

I am the only employee/owner of the company.

How do i draw salary without double taxation.

Is W-2 or 1099 ?

Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content

Related posts