Blog for AccountingWEB
If you're a CPA running a small to mid-size firm, tax professional, bookkeeper in a firm or are looking to influence the profession in some way, We Want You to become a guest blogger or contributor! AccountingWEB is designed for accounting professionals in practice to teach and learn from each other. This is Your community, so be a part of it! Share your opinions, tips and tricks, daily frustrations... anything related to working in the accounting profession that will help out and even inspire other professionals in this field.
In short, what we ARE looking for are accounting professionals who want to blog and influence other accountants. What we are NOT looking for are bloggers who think they can write about accounting.
Hare are some hard and fast rules we need you to follow:
1. EMAIL US YOUR IDEAS
We do not have an open blogging/submission policy, ALL submissions must be seen and approved by an EDITOR. As such, if you are approved as a Blogger/Contributor, please submit ideas to: [email protected] OR [email protected]
2. KNOW THE RULES
A few tips to get you started:
- Know Your Audience -- Keep your posts accounting-related and geared toward accountants in practice (i.e. not CFOs, internal auditors or finance departments)
- No Research Papers -- We want to read about YOUR personal experiences in the profession, so try to keep your tone casual and conversational.
- Nothing Promotional -- Please keep your content practical and useful, do not promote your firm, company or any particular product
- Length of article -- We have found that articles of approximately 1,000 words in length get the most attention from search engines and remain an easy read.
Here's what we absolutely do NOT want or accept:
- NO "Content Writers" or "SEO Experts"
- NO Paid Posts
- NO Do Follow links
We look forward to hearing from you and get you writing!