As the end of 2011 approaches, I thought it might be fun to provide you with my list of favorite posts from 2011. Here are my Top 18 with links for your convenience. Take a look and let me know what your favorites are.
- State IRC. Section 382 Limitations on Net Operating Losses: Do They Exist?
- Iowa Says: No Physical Presence? No Problem.
- State and Local Taxes: What Will Happen in 2011?
- Sales Tax Problems Cause SEC Fine!
- "Bundled Transactions" - Who Cares?
- All Companies Have Nexus in Washington State?
- Amazon's State Tax Planning: Follow-Up Commentary
- BEWARE: California's New "Doing Business" Standards In Effect!
- State Tax Notices: A Game???
- Nexus: To File or Not to File?
- Where Should Your Company Relocate or Invest?
- Don't Put the Cart Before the Horse (State Tax Planning vs. Business Purpose)
- Practical Tips for Navigating the Sales Tax "Minefield" of "Cloud Computing"
- FIN 48 Reserve for Uncertain State Tax Positions: Will It Ever End??
- How to Avoid Intercompany Expense Addback and Combination
- What Are Your State and Local Tax "Blind Spots"?
- Are You A Victim of "Crunch Time"?
- State and Local Tax Due Diligence: Don't Restructure Without It!
I hope each of you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May your time spent with family be blessed and may God give you a vision for 2012!!