Clifton Gunderson, ranked as one of the nation"s largest certified public accounting and consulting firms, has announced the approval of 12 new partners for admission to the firm.
"People are our most valued asset at Clifton Gunderson, and that's especially true as we celebrate the admission of our newest partners," said Carl George, CEO. "To reach this career milestone, our Clifton Gunderson employees must have the vision and drive to succeed. They must be team players, great senior managers, technologically savvy, strategic thinkers, possess strong client skills and be outstanding role models in their fields. Above all, they must exemplify the highest standards of work and serve our firm and our clients with integrity."
The 2008 new partners include:
- Timothy W. Anderson (Schererville, Indiana)
- Kenton M. Bowles (Peoria, Illinois)
- Gregory J. Bussink (Washington, DC)
- Ronald E. Franke (Austin, Texas)
- Mark A. Griffin (Oshkosh, Wisconsin)
- Jon R. Hoffmeister (Schaumburg, Illinois)
- Daniel R. Kielek (Broomfield, Colorado)
- Michael C. Meidel (Danville, Illinois)
- Ronald P. Pachura (Oak Brook, Illinois)
- David P. Phillips (Tucson, Arizona)
- Scott E. Stevens (Peoria, Illinois)
- Denise S. Wu (Washington, DC)
About Clifton Gunderson
Clifton Gunderson, ranked as one of the nation's largest certified public accounting and consulting firms, provides a wide range of assurance, accounting, tax, and consulting services to clients in a variety of industries. Founded in 1960, Clifton Gunderson has a staff of more than 2,000 professionals serving clients from 45 offices across the country. The firm has been recognized as one of the country's best places to work.