By AccountingWEB Staff
Baker Tilly's annual Spend a Day program is designed for college sophomore and junior accounting majors to experience the culture and atmosphere of a successful accounting and advisory firm.
Students who participate will have the opportunity to:
- Explore careers in public accounting.
- Learn about Baker Tilly's clients and how the firm assists them.
- Engage in a team-building activity.
- Network with Baker Tilly associates of all levels.
- Discover opportunities to jump-start their careers through the firm's internship program.
Following are dates and cities where the annual Spend a Day with Baker Tilly event will take place:
- July 19: Madison, Wisconsin
- July 19: Chicago, Illinois
- July 19: Detroit, Michigan
- July 25: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- July 26: Appleton, Wisconsin
- August 9: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Baker Tilly encourages students to participate in this "rewarding, educational, and fun program."