Wealth Care Success:
Key Issues for Multi-Partner CPA Firms to Consider
Tuesday, December 5, 2000
Tuesday's workshop with Tony Cord of 1st Global, Inc. provided facts, empirical data, and anecdotes regarding key issues in the area of wealth care for multi-partner CPA firms to consider.
Topics for this workshop included:
- CPA concerns, including independence and objectivity, fees vs. commissions, impact on current relationships, and keeping clients.
- Small multi-partner vs. large multi-partner firms - definitions and considerations for each.
- Constraints to recognize and address time, staff, skills, competency, and capital.
- The key question of, "Do we want to work in the business of Wealth Care, or do we want to own a Wealth Care business?"
- Models and options in today's marketplace.
- The Importance of culture in creating success.
You can read the full transcript of the workshop.
Workshop sponsored by: FixedAssetInfo.com