Wealth Care Success for Multi-Partner CPA Firms
by AccountingWeb on
Key Issues for Multi-Partner CPA Firms to Consider
Tuesday, December 5, 2000
Tuesday's workshop with Tony Cord of 1st Global, Inc. provided facts, empirical data, and anecdotes regarding key issues in the area of wealth care for multi-partner CPA firms to consider.
Topics for this workshop included:
- CPA concerns, including independence and objectivity, fees vs. commissions, impact on current relationships, and keeping clients.
- Small multi-partner vs. large multi-partner firms - definitions and considerations for each.
- Constraints to recognize and address time, staff, skills, competency, and capital.
- The key question of, "Do we want to work in the business of Wealth Care, or do we want to own a Wealth Care business?"
- Models and options in today's marketplace.
- The Importance of culture in creating success.
You can read the full transcript of the workshop.
Workshop sponsored by: FixedAssetInfo.com
Upcoming CPE Webinars
In this session we'll discuss the types of technologies and their uses in a small accounting firm office.
Transfer your knowledge and experience to prepare your team for the challenges and opportunities of an accounting career.
This webcast will include discussions of commonly-applicable Clarified Auditing Standards for audits of non-public, non-governmental entities.
In this jam-packed presentation Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA will give you a crash-course in creating spreadsheet-based dashboards. A dashboard condenses large amounts of data into a compact space, yet enables the end user to easily drill down into details when warranted.