Wealth Care Success for Multi-Partner CPA Firms
by AccountingWeb on
Key Issues for Multi-Partner CPA Firms to Consider
Tuesday, December 5, 2000
Tuesday's workshop with Tony Cord of 1st Global, Inc. provided facts, empirical data, and anecdotes regarding key issues in the area of wealth care for multi-partner CPA firms to consider.
Topics for this workshop included:
- CPA concerns, including independence and objectivity, fees vs. commissions, impact on current relationships, and keeping clients.
- Small multi-partner vs. large multi-partner firms - definitions and considerations for each.
- Constraints to recognize and address time, staff, skills, competency, and capital.
- The key question of, "Do we want to work in the business of Wealth Care, or do we want to own a Wealth Care business?"
- Models and options in today's marketplace.
- The Importance of culture in creating success.
You can read the full transcript of the workshop.
Workshop sponsored by: FixedAssetInfo.com
Upcoming CPE Webinars
Meet budgets and client expectations using project management skills geared toward the unique challenges faced by CPAs. Kristen Rampe will share how knowing the keys to structuring and executing a successful project can make the difference between success and repeated failures.
This webcast will include discussions of recently issued, commonly-applicable Accounting Standards Updates for non-public, non-governmental entities.
Excel spreadsheets are often akin to the American Wild West, where users can input anything they want into any worksheet cell. Excel's Data Validation feature allows you to restrict user inputs to selected choices, but there are many nuances to the feature that often trip users up.
In this session we'll discuss the types of technologies and their uses in a small accounting firm office.