Wealth Care Success for Multi-Partner CPA Firms
by AccountingWeb on
Key Issues for Multi-Partner CPA Firms to Consider
Tuesday, December 5, 2000
Tuesday's workshop with Tony Cord of 1st Global, Inc. provided facts, empirical data, and anecdotes regarding key issues in the area of wealth care for multi-partner CPA firms to consider.
Topics for this workshop included:
- CPA concerns, including independence and objectivity, fees vs. commissions, impact on current relationships, and keeping clients.
- Small multi-partner vs. large multi-partner firms - definitions and considerations for each.
- Constraints to recognize and address time, staff, skills, competency, and capital.
- The key question of, "Do we want to work in the business of Wealth Care, or do we want to own a Wealth Care business?"
- Models and options in today's marketplace.
- The Importance of culture in creating success.
You can read the full transcript of the workshop.
Workshop sponsored by: FixedAssetInfo.com
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
Premium content is currently locked
3 weeks 1 day ago by mucar1990