Wealth Care Success for Multi-Partner CPA Firms
by AccountingWeb on
Key Issues for Multi-Partner CPA Firms to Consider
Tuesday, December 5, 2000
Tuesday's workshop with Tony Cord of 1st Global, Inc. provided facts, empirical data, and anecdotes regarding key issues in the area of wealth care for multi-partner CPA firms to consider.
Topics for this workshop included:
- CPA concerns, including independence and objectivity, fees vs. commissions, impact on current relationships, and keeping clients.
- Small multi-partner vs. large multi-partner firms - definitions and considerations for each.
- Constraints to recognize and address time, staff, skills, competency, and capital.
- The key question of, "Do we want to work in the business of Wealth Care, or do we want to own a Wealth Care business?"
- Models and options in today's marketplace.
- The Importance of culture in creating success.
You can read the full transcript of the workshop.
Workshop sponsored by: FixedAssetInfo.com
Upcoming CPE Webinars
In this session Excel expert David Ringstrom helps beginners get up to speed in Microsoft Excel. However, even experienced Excel users will learn some new tricks, particularly when David discusses under-utilized aspects of Excel.
FRF for SMEs Series--Measurement and Disclosure Principles for various Consolidations and Business Combinations, Part 4B
This webcast will focus on accounting and disclosure policies for various types of consolidations and business combinations.
In this session we'll review best practices for how to generate interest in your firm’s services.
Meet budgets and client expectations using project management skills geared toward the unique challenges faced by CPAs. Kristen Rampe will share how knowing the keys to structuring and executing a successful project can make the difference between success and repeated failures.