Ten Characteristics of Successful Firms
by AccountingWeb on
"Well done is better than well said." -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
- Leadership - in the profession and in treatment of co-workers
- Commitment - to meaningful values and to success
- Profit sharing - people who own something work to make it succeed
- Celebration - small milestones and victories should be cheered, too
- Clear vision - know where you want to go and when you want to get there
- Appreciation of effort - a pat on the back often means more than money
- Positive work environment - applaud success and make it okay to fail trying
- Management listens - good ideas come from unexpected quarters
- Control expenses - cut fat but not flesh
- Exceeds clients' expectations - first determine what they expect.
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
2 weeks 3 days ago by claudilocks