Tip: Display Two Time Zones in Your Outlook Calendar
We all know how frustrating it can be scheduling meetings, conference calls etc. with clients, and business associates in different times zones. The ability to view two time zones at the same time is a must if you are conducting business in different times zones.
To add another time zone to your Microsoft Outlook® calendar:
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Preferences tab.
- Click Calendar Options.
- Click Time Zone.
- Select the Show an additional time zone check box.
- In the Label box, type a description.
- From the Time zone drop-down menu, select the time zone you want to add.
- If you want your computer clock to automatically make daylight saving time changes, select the Adjust for daylight saving time check box. (This option is available only in time zones that use daylight saving time.)
Now you can be sure you are choosing the appropriate times when scheduling meetings and conference calls around the world.