QuickBooks is Driving Me Crazy!
Tuesday afternoon, AccountingWEB hosted Gail Perry, CPA, and author of several books including "The Complete Idiot's Guide to QuickBooks" in a return engagement as a workshop presenter and facilitator in solving many of QuickBooks' thorniest problems.
In addition to problem-solving, Perry presented some of her favorite QuickBooks tips, including:
- Adding favorite reports to the Navigation Bar
- Memorizing recurring transactions
- Creating a General Ledger report for one account
- Making adjustments to 1099 vendors
- Compressing data
- Changing account balance on reconciliation form
- Using Navigator in QB2000
If you weren't able to make it to the online session, you can read the transcript of the workshop.