New Program Now Available To Help With Accounting Software
Firms looking to offer more software assistance now can partner with the leading PC-based accounting software company. Sage Software Inc. just launched the Sage Accountant Alliance (SAA) program to better serve the CPA community.
Members of the new alliance will receive:
- BusinessWorks and MAS 90 software
- Discounts on training and other products and services offered by Sage
- Software update newsletters
- Access to the SAA web site
- Toll-free telephone support services
The alliance should help CPAs better serve their clients. More small businesses are turning to their accounting firms as they choose an accounting software package. Clients also ask their CPA advisors technical questions.
Annual alliance fees are $395 for new members with a $295 annual fee for every year thereafter. For more information on the SAA, call 888/SAGE-CPA or email SAA.