Mark Your Calendar: Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Webinar to Be Held July 25
Everest Research Institute will deliver an industry-defining webinar, on July 25, revealing the latest research trends in Finance & Accounting (F&A) Outsourcing (FAO). The hour-long webinar will reveal some of the early findings from the forthcoming 2006 F&A Outsourcing report, including trends and dynamics from over 160 multi-process FAO contracts.
Among the issues to be discussed are:
- Industry dynamics in FAO over the last 12 months
- FAO market size and future direction
- Key dynamics with Order-to-cash, Procure-to-pay, Payroll, Budgeting and Management Reporting processes in multi-process contracts
- Technology Transformation trends and dynamics with F&A
- Industry-specific trends and issues
- Regional trends
- Service provider landscape
The one-hour session will include a 45-minute presentation from industry expert Phil Fersht, supported by analysts on his team, Saurabh Gupta, Sonal Singla and Richa Bansal, followed by a 15-minute questions and answer session for participants. The webniar begins at 10 a.m. Central Daylight Time (US).
For more information visit the Everest Research Institute web site at www.everstresearchinstitute.com. Online registration for the event was not available at press time.