Adding a Wrap Text Shortcut in Microsoft Excel
by AccountingWeb on
Wrap text is a useful technique that you will use frequently when working in Excel.
You add the shortcut by adding a style in the Style box.
Adding the Style box to the Formatting toolbar
- Right-click one of the toolbars, and select Customize.
- Select the Commands tab, and then select Format.
- Drag the Style icon from the Customize dialog box to the Formatting toolbar, and drop it next to the Font Size box (or anywhere else you choose).
- Click Close.
Adding wrap text to the Style box
- Enter text or several words into a cell in the worksheet, and press Ctrl+1.
- Select the Alignment tab, check the wrap text check box, and click OK.
- In the Style box, enter the text wrap text.
You may like these other stories...
There's thunder and lightning in the cloud these days. And the rumbling is all about security. Could peer-to-peer file transfers be the answer? As the old accounting adage goes, there's more than one way to skin a...
Saving Excel spreadsheets as PDF files has gotten incrementally easier over the years, but can still require more effort than necessary. When saving a document as a PDF, many users go through several mouse clicks on the File...
Imagine being able to file a business expense, such as a cab ride or a meal with a new client, in real time from an app on your smartphone. Here’s the best part: Imagine being reimbursed for that expense in 24 to 48...