Adding a Wrap Text Shortcut in Microsoft Excel
by AccountingWeb on
Wrap text is a useful technique that you will use frequently when working in Excel.
You add the shortcut by adding a style in the Style box.
Adding the Style box to the Formatting toolbar
- Right-click one of the toolbars, and select Customize.
- Select the Commands tab, and then select Format.
- Drag the Style icon from the Customize dialog box to the Formatting toolbar, and drop it next to the Font Size box (or anywhere else you choose).
- Click Close.
Adding wrap text to the Style box
- Enter text or several words into a cell in the worksheet, and press Ctrl+1.
- Select the Alignment tab, check the wrap text check box, and click OK.
- In the Style box, enter the text wrap text.
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
1 week 1 day ago by claudilocks