Accountant's Face Brave New E-Business World
Several participants in our e-business workshop presented interesting questions and raised issues about creating and consulting in the e-business arena.
What questions should you ask if you are considering getting into the world of e-business? IT specialist Greg Price led our workshop discussion in these areas:
- Why do we need an E-Business?
- Do I understand what I hope to accomplish by establishing and E-Business?
- How will I maintain my E-Business?
- What type of information technology inventory does my company already own?
- Will my employees be able to use the intranet?
- Should I limit the scope of my E-Business?
- Have I defined all of the elements involved in the E-Business project?
You can view the entire transcript of Greg's very informative workshop here.