Top Ten Selling Books On AccountingWEB
by AccountingWeb on
- Creating Rainmakers: The Manager's Guide To Training Professionals To Attract New Clients
- Million Dollar Consulting, New and Updated Edition: The Professional's Guide to Growing a Practice
- Developing Knowledge-Based Client Relationships, The Future of Professional Services
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- How to Work a Room: The Ultimate Guide to Savvy Socializing in Person and Online
- Business by Referral: Sure Fire Way to Generate New Business
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The People Who Get and Keep Customers
- The I Hate Selling Book: Business-Building Advice for Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Engineers, Architects, and Other Professionals
- How to Maximize Fees in Professional Service Firms
- 422 Tax Deductions for Businesses & Self-Employed Individuals 3rd Ed.
You may like these other stories...
The IRS has announced the special per diem rates for 2014-15 that taxpayers can use for substantiating the amount of ordinary and necessary business expenses incurred while traveling away from home. The new per diem rates...
The issue of international assignees was, for a long time, limited to a small number of companies – meaning only those that operated on an international scale. But in recent years, global expansion has shifted into...
Exclusive: Lois Lerner breaks silenceIn her first press interview since the IRS Tea Party targeting scandal broke 16 months ago, ex-agency official Lois Lerner told Politico that employers won’t hire her, she’s...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
In this jam-packed presentation Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA will give you a crash-course in creating spreadsheet-based dashboards. A dashboard condenses large amounts of data into a compact space, yet enables the end user to easily drill down into details when warranted.
This webcast will include discussions of important issues in SSARS No. 19 and the current status of proposed changes by the Accounting and Review Services Committee in these statements.
Kristen Rampe will share how to speak and write more effectively by understanding your own and your audience's communication style.
Amber Setter will show the value of leadership assessments as tools for individual and organizational leadership development initiatives.