Top Ten Selling Books On AccountingWEB
by AccountingWeb on
- Creating Rainmakers: The Manager's Guide To Training Professionals To Attract New Clients
- Million Dollar Consulting, New and Updated Edition: The Professional's Guide to Growing a Practice
- Developing Knowledge-Based Client Relationships, The Future of Professional Services
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- How to Work a Room: The Ultimate Guide to Savvy Socializing in Person and Online
- Business by Referral: Sure Fire Way to Generate New Business
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The People Who Get and Keep Customers
- The I Hate Selling Book: Business-Building Advice for Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Engineers, Architects, and Other Professionals
- How to Maximize Fees in Professional Service Firms
- 422 Tax Deductions for Businesses & Self-Employed Individuals 3rd Ed.
You may like these other stories...
A new Gallup survey found that 58 percent of smokers in the United States see increased state and federal taxes on cigarettes as an act of unjust discrimination, while 39 percent believe the tax hikes are justified.The...
Liberal groups object to bill barring taxes on Internet accessThe Internet Tax Freedom Act hasn’t been a controversial bill. In fact, it’s so popular that senators are seeking to pair it up with a far more...
As complex as federal tax can get, at least you're only dealing with one agency: the IRS. But when you get into state and local sales tax, you're coordinating hundreds of jurisdictions that are constantly changing....
Upcoming CPE Webinars
We can’t deny a great divide exists between the expectations and workplace needs of Baby Boomers and Millennials. To create thriving organizational performance, we need to shift the way in which we groom future leaders.
In this presentation Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA revisits the Excel feature you should be using, but probably aren't. The Table feature offers the ability to both boost the integrity of your spreadsheets, but reduce maintenance as well.
In this session Excel expert David Ringstrom helps beginners get up to speed in Microsoft Excel. However, even experienced Excel users will learn some new tricks, particularly when David discusses under-utilized aspects of Excel.
FRF for SMEs Series--Measurement and Disclosure Principles for various Consolidations and Business Combinations, Part 4B
This webcast will focus on accounting and disclosure policies for various types of consolidations and business combinations.