Top Ten Selling Books On AccountingWEB
by AccountingWeb on
- Creating Rainmakers: The Manager's Guide To Training Professionals To Attract New Clients
- Million Dollar Consulting, New and Updated Edition: The Professional's Guide to Growing a Practice
- Developing Knowledge-Based Client Relationships, The Future of Professional Services
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The Rules for Getting and Keeping Customers and Clients
- How to Work a Room: The Ultimate Guide to Savvy Socializing in Person and Online
- Business by Referral: Sure Fire Way to Generate New Business
- How to Become a Rainmaker: The People Who Get and Keep Customers
- The I Hate Selling Book: Business-Building Advice for Consultants, Attorneys, Accountants, Engineers, Architects, and Other Professionals
- How to Maximize Fees in Professional Service Firms
- 422 Tax Deductions for Businesses & Self-Employed Individuals 3rd Ed.
You may like these other stories...
Ernst & Young 2013 audit deficiency rate 49%, regulators sayMichael Rapoport of the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday that the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) found deficiencies in 28 of the...
Some of your clients may get away to business conventions from time to time. It gives them a chance to rub shoulders with colleagues, catch up on the latest developments, and fine-tune their skills. And, when the meetings or...
PwC must face $1 billion lawsuit over MF Global adviceA federal judge on Wednesday ordered PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) to face a $1 billion lawsuit claiming that its bad accounting advice was a substantial cause of the...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
In this session we'll discuss the types of technologies and their uses in a small accounting firm office.
Transfer your knowledge and experience to prepare your team for the challenges and opportunities of an accounting career.
This webcast will include discussions of commonly-applicable Clarified Auditing Standards for audits of non-public, non-governmental entities.
In this jam-packed presentation Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA will give you a crash-course in creating spreadsheet-based dashboards. A dashboard condenses large amounts of data into a compact space, yet enables the end user to easily drill down into details when warranted.