Thomson Reuters releases 2010 edition of Mexico Tax, Law, and Business Briefing
The tax and accounting business of Thomson Reuters recently updated its Mexico Tax, Law, and Business Briefing book, which is designed to help companies comply with Mexico's new tax and finance legislation changes, explore opportunities for minimizing the change impacts, and proactively manage audit risk.
- Mexico tax amendments for 2010
- Defending against tax assessments
- Taxation of cross-currency swaps
- Tax developments affecting M&A
- Guide to avoid creating a permanent establishment
- Transfer pricing rules in Mexico
- New pension fund rules that allow managers more freedom to pick stocks
- New trends in governmental contracting in Mexico
- Avoiding unnecessary duties on NAFTA imports
- Mexico's energy reform
- New insurance company obligations
Contributors to the Mexico Tax, Law, and Business Briefing include experts from many of the leading law and accounting firms and senior executives operating in the region.
More information on the Mexico Tax, Law, and Business Briefing is available at www.wtexecutive.com, or by contacting Jay Stanley at Thomson Reuters at (978) 287-0391 or Jay.Stanley@Thomsonreuters.com. Thomson Reuters also publishes the Latin American Law & Business Report, Practical Mexican Tax Strategies, and Practical Latin American Tax Strategies, all under the WorldTrade Executive brand.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.