Tax Rules of the Road
by AccountingWeb on
Here are the key requirements for the new hybrid-vehicle credit:
- The vehicle must be placed in service in 2006 through 2010.
- Only buyers of new hybrid vehicles can claim the credit; it doesn’t apply to used vehicles.
- The person claiming the credit must use the vehicle or offer it for lease.
- If a qualified vehicle is leased to a consumer, the leasing company may claim the credit.
- The vehicle must be used predominantly within the United States.
You may like these other stories...
Business tax executives seem to agree with a majority of congressional lawmakers that tax reform is unlikely to happen this year.According to the 2014 Tax Policy Forecast Survey, which was released today by Washington, DC-...
By now, it’s pretty clear that it’s not about the money for former NFL players Hunter Hillenmeyer and Jeff Saturday.After tax authorities in Cleveland, Ohio, applied what the athletes said was unfair taxation...
Camp to Obama: Let’s talkHouse Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-MI) said on March 6 there are some areas in his proposal to overhaul the tax code where he thinks he can work with President Obama, Bernie...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
BAR is an acronym for: Boundaries, Authority and Role. This simple tool will provide participants with a solid understanding of leadership essentials to improve their performance.
This material is designed to provide a start-to-finish overview of how to plan and complete high-quality small audits efficiently.
In this session Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shares numerous techniques that you can use to work with charts more efficiently.
Key Accounting and Reporting Issues for Nonprofits No. 1: Overview and Statement of Financial Position
This material focuses on non-profit organizations organization, accounting and reporting.