Highlights of the New Tax Legislation
We have prepared a 2001 Tax summary for you to offer to your clients as well as a complete set of links for you and your clients that we think would be helpful. Our Tax Legislation Package includes both an MS Word 95 formatted document (that you can cut and paste as you wish) as well as an HTML formatted document that you can cut & paste right into your web site immediately.
The AccountingWEB summary is written specifically for non-tax professionals, and includes:
- Complete summary of the major portions of the bill.
- Reference hyperlinks directly to the bill, conference reports, other official documents, commercial analyses and calculators to figure the impact of the bill.
- A license to use this information verbatim in your client correspondence, newsletter, intranet or Internet web site.
You'll get written-for-client ready-to-go summaries of the following provisions of the bill:
- Tax Rebates
- Income tax rate reductions
- Marriage penalty
- Itemized deductions and personal exemption phase-outs for high-income taxpayers
- Child tax credit
- IRA Contributions
- Contributions to employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Tax Credit for Retirement Contributions
- Dependent and child care credit
- Estate Tax
Order Your AccountingWEB Tax Legislation Analysis and Reproduce it Freely for Your Clients.
Just $99.00 for AccountingWEB members.
When submitting this form, you will be contacted by customer service for complete credit card information, and to verify the email address to where your files should be sent.