Deloitte Publishes Free Tax Guide
Big Five firm Deloitte & Touche has published a tax guide, Personal Tax Planning 2001, which is available for a free download on the company's Web site.
The guide provides planning and tax saving strategies, outlines the processes for determining an individual's current tax position, and describes methods for choosing tax-saving strategies that are best suited for a variety of tax situations.
The 73-page booklet includes the following topics:
- The Current Scene
- Year-End Tax Moves: Just Around the Corner
- Future Strategies: Steps to Consider for the Remainder of 2001 and for 2002
- Your Year-End Financial Planning Check-Up
- How a Long-Term Perspective Can Work for You
- Maximizing Income Deferral
- Evaluating Investments on an After-Tax Basis
- Maximizing Family Wealth by Income Shifting
A 2001 and 2002 tax forecasting worksheet is also included in the guide.