Six Things Accountants Often Don't Understand about LinkedIn
By Mark Lee
- Prospective clients who are looking for someone with your expertise in your area.
- Prospective collaborators who would like to merge their practice with someone just like you.
- Business and professional people you meet while out networking or who are recommended to you and look you up on the web.
- Ex-colleagues who used to work with you and want to get back in touch. Perhaps they want to refer some work to you?
- Ex-clients from when you were with another firm who may no longer be happy with their current accountant.
- Recruiters for positions in commerce or practice who are looking for someone just like you.
Voice of the Editor
What makes a company a great place to work? Experience, a ConnectEDU company, uses criteria that include benefits, career advancement opportunities, culture, and work/life balance to form its annual list of the Best Places to Work for Recent Grads. BDO USA and Ernst & Young both made the Top 25 list. Read what makes these firms stand out and find out what can be done at your firm to entice college grads.