Six Travel Resolutions for the New Year
All of us travel at one time or another for business or pleasure. Thankfully, the cost of traveling on a plane has dropped considerably, and in some markets, Saturday night stayovers do not necessarily bring down the cost of ticket. As a result, we're traveling more frequently than before.
In the event your trip goes awry, as in overcrowded planes, overbookings, lost luggage and the like, what do you normally do? Get mad - or get even?
Start the year out right by considering these six travel resolutions. They'll make for kinder, gentler travel!
- Treat people with respect and demand to be treated with respect in return.
- Stop whining about airplane delays.
- Hold airlines to a higher standard.
- Feed ourselves.
- Improve your transition from work to vacation mode.
- Think before accepting the lowest price on your next trip.