Recruiting For Your Bottom Line
"Recruiting For Your Bottom Line: How Recruiting is just as much about Marketing as it is about Human Resources," was the workshop presented Tuesday by Tina Kersen Ferguson, marketing/human resources consultant with the one80group from Dallas, Texas.
Key points in the workshop included:
- The myth of 'the interview'
- Why your team has all the recruiting answers you need
- Why a bad recruiting decision can be a blessing in disguise
- How your web site can recruit 24 hours a day
- What you can do to get in front of the people you want
Read the transcript of the workshop and learn about the importance of selling your firm to recruits in this employee’s market, finding a perfect fit with new employees to ensure longevity, and describing incentives that go beyond paychecks and vacation time. Learn how to identify your firm’s weaknesses and how to approach those areas honestly in an interview situation. Explore interviewing tricks that can help identify what a recruit is really looking for in an employer.
Read the full transcript of the workshop for plenty of tips and recruiting ideas.