Intuit free seminar provides new features and CPE for accounting professionals
Do you need CPE credits? Do you also need to know what is new from Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks and Lacerte?
If your answers are yes, then this event might be just what you're looking for. Not only can accounting professionals receive FREE CPE credits, but for those who live in states that require live seminar training, you can get value for your time by attending the "2009 What Is New from Intuit for Accounting Professionals" in a select city near you.
Intuit partnered with accountants during the product development cycle, and for this release year, QuickBooks 2009 offers new tools for reviewing and reporting from client data files. Join a live demonstration for more details on:
- Client Data Review tool (designed to easily detect and correct client data entry errors)
- Intuit Statement Writer (QuickBooks and Excel advanced reporting)
You are invited to attend this free live seminar prepared and presented by your peers, all of whom are recognized QuickBooks experts:
Topics for the free "What's New" seminar include:
- Get Productive – How QuickBooks products help you and your clients work smarter not harder.
- Get Insights – Using QuickBooks tools to better understand you and your clients' businesses.
- Get Clients – How new QuickBooks features and services will help both you and your clients grow their businesses.
- Additional Resources – What additional resources are available to support me as an accounting professional?
- Tips and Tricks for the Accounting Professional using QuickBooks 2009 – Leave the seminar with valuable information you can use every day.
QuickBooks demonstrations are live, with time provided for group question and answers. Intuit is certain that participants will leave the seminar more knowledgeable about how they can use QuickBooks 2009 Premier to work more efficiently with client data.
In select cities, there are additional free live seminar training covering these topics, also prepared and presented by accountants:
- Preparing for the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification - In depth coverage of how to successfully complete the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification.
- Improving Profitability at Year-End Utilizing Intuit's Client Data Review – Learn how you can take on additional clients and reduce the time cleaning up the file with this new tool.
- Lacerte Update Seminar – Learn what is new in Lacerte, as well as valuable tips and tricks you can use as you head into the 2008 Tax Season
In addition to training and introduction to new program features, the "2009 What Is New from Intuit for Accounting Professionals" will provide networking opportunities with local peers and Intuit representatives.
To register for this free event, go to: www.accountant.intuit.com and under Product Training, click the QuickBooks Training link.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.