Providing Benefits That Can Really Help Your Employees
Presented by: Brogan Van Kleef, Director and Independent Associate with Pre-Paid Legal Services
AccountingWEB workshop, Thursday, November 30
Participants in this workshop learned:
- How to use legal plans as an employee benefit to enhance employee productivity.
- How to use legal plans as a recruiting tool and a tool to retain great employees.
- Explored various ways to finance legal plans at little or no cost ot the firm.
- Discussed opportunities to employ legal plans as a value-added client service.
- Learned how to monetize their Web site and increase Web site traffic while providing legal resources to visitors to their site.
- Were exposed to various legal plans available on the market today from the four companies offering these plans.
Thanks for attending! You can read the full transcript of this session.
Workshop sponsored by: Arthur Andersen
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.