PCAOB Standards, Related Rules Reference Guide Offered by AICPA
The PCAOB Professional Standards and Related Rules (including SEC-Approved Releases and PCAOB Staff Q&A Guidance) has been developed by the AICPA to supply auditors with a workable, current, and comprehensive source of PCAOB standards for their engagements. This compilation delivers –
- Professional standards and staff guidance – including standards on auditing, attest, quality control, ethics, and independence.
- PCAOB Auditing Standard Nos. 1, 2, and 3, and all of the conforming amendments related to PCAOB Auditing Standard No. 2 integrated with the standards originally adopted by the PCAOB.
- Original PCAOB Releases containing the rules adopting the interim standards and the original auditing standards of the PCAOB.
- A detailed reference table and narrative explaining the applicability of the PCAOB standards and generally accepted auditing standards – and the differences between PCAOB standards and GAAS.
- Comprehensive PCAOB Staff Q&A guidance
Find out more at CPA2Biz.com
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.