Mark Your Calendar: Tools of Employee Engagement Workshops
There are many key influencers of employee engagement, including motivation, trust, cooperation and loyalty. When staff are not engaged, quality customer care and financial performance, as well as other measure of performance and success, decline or remain stagnant. HR Solutions Inc., this fall, is hosting workshops across the nation aimed at helping organizations increase employee engagement and bring about positive change in the workplace.
|Thousands of executives with financial reporting responsibilities use the Comperio on-line library to access the type of information and interpretive guidance PricewaterhouseCoopers' own professional audit staff use around the world. Key content areas include guidance from the FASB, EITF, PCAOB, SEC, and others as well as PwC's interpretive guidance. Get more information and sign up for a complimentary 30-day trial.|
The Tools of Employee Engagement workshops offer presidents and chief executive officers (CEOs); vice presidents and senior vice presidents of human resources (HR); and directors and managers of HR the opportunity to learn what characteristics are demonstrated by engaged employees, as well as how those characteristics and employees impact the bottom line. Key drivers and best practices will also be shared.
- Discover the key factors to measure, obtain, and sustain employee engagement,
- Identify and describe successful employee communication strategies.
- Learn about the linkage between employee engagement and strategic organizational goals and objectives.
- Learn proven Best Practices on building a culture of true engagement.
Workshops dates include:
- Chicago, Ill., on September 1
- Denver, Colo., on September 6
- San Diego, Calif., on September 25
- San Francisco, Calif., on September 26
- Voorhees, New Jersey, on October 2
- Boston, Mass., on October 3
- St. Louis, Missouri, on October 19
- Dallas, Texas, on October 24
- Houston, Texas, on October 25
- Atlanta, Georgia, on November 7 and
- Tampa, Fla., on November 8.
Cost is $225 if registered 15 days prior to the event and $295 thereafter. Seating is limited and reservations are encouraged. To register or learn more visit www.hrsolutionsinc.com/tools.htm.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.