Free Pizza and Doughnuts for Tax Season!
We all know the daily routines during tax season, eat and work, eat and work, eat and sleep, enough said.
AccountingWEB would like to sponsor one firm during the upcoming tax season (March 1st through April 15th). We will gladly pay for pizza and doughnuts during the six-week period between March 1 and April 15!
To enter your firm into the AccountingWEB Free Pizza and Doughnut Contest, all you have to do is have your colleagues register on-line for free to the AccountingWEB service. With the free registration, they will get the following benefits:
- The Free Friday Wrap Up Newswire – a quick readers digest of tips, events and news shaping the accounting industry.
- Access to the new TaxZONE – a resource guide for the tax professional offering top links, tax forms, tax calendars and tips and tricks of the trade.
- Free access to the AccountingWEB site. Take a break during the day and catch up on the latest news around the accounting profession.
- Access to CPE and free weekly workshops and much more.
We want to thank all of our members as they enter into this tax season and show our support to you all!
- Send your name, phone number and firm name to Pizza Contest.!
- Encourage your colleagues to register for free by February 28, 2001.
- On February 28, the staff of AccountingWEB will draw the names of five firms at random. The firm with the most AccountingWEB members will win the Free Pizza and Doughnuts (valued up to $500.00).