Seven Things To Do To Communicate Your Companies Vision For Your Team
by AccountingWeb on
By, Christopher M. Knight
- How well does your staff understand your firm's vision? If you stopped your top 3 employees, would they know or be able to recite your companies vision?
- When is the last time you sent your company what the top 3 goals of your firm is? Go do that today.
- Have you clearly defined the top 12 guiding principles by which your company will be run? If you're tired of repeating the same old story to your team, stop repeating and get this document produced, distributed, and start referring to it, instead of expecting everyone on your team to read your mind.
- Can you clearly articulate your companies vision in one sentence? To be effective, YOU, as the leader, must do this first, and then share it with everyone.
- Does your staff know or understand the importance of your firms vision? Do they know the economic impact of accomplishing the goals as it relates to their job?
- How committed is your firm to achieving the vision and goals you have set and why should anyone believe that they will be accomplished? i.e.: do you have a plan & have you shared that plan?
- What are the minimum standards that your company will adhere to in order to obtain the vision? Put these in writing today if you haven't yet.
This Piece Was Submitted By Business Builder, Entrepreneur & Email/ Web/Internet Strategist, Christopher M. Knight. You can reach Chris at: mailto:email@example.com or http://Christopher-Knight.com/
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
2 weeks 4 days ago by claudilocks