Seven Things To Do To Communicate Your Companies Vision For Your Team
by AccountingWeb on
By, Christopher M. Knight
- How well does your staff understand your firm's vision? If you stopped your top 3 employees, would they know or be able to recite your companies vision?
- When is the last time you sent your company what the top 3 goals of your firm is? Go do that today.
- Have you clearly defined the top 12 guiding principles by which your company will be run? If you're tired of repeating the same old story to your team, stop repeating and get this document produced, distributed, and start referring to it, instead of expecting everyone on your team to read your mind.
- Can you clearly articulate your companies vision in one sentence? To be effective, YOU, as the leader, must do this first, and then share it with everyone.
- Does your staff know or understand the importance of your firms vision? Do they know the economic impact of accomplishing the goals as it relates to their job?
- How committed is your firm to achieving the vision and goals you have set and why should anyone believe that they will be accomplished? i.e.: do you have a plan & have you shared that plan?
- What are the minimum standards that your company will adhere to in order to obtain the vision? Put these in writing today if you haven't yet.
This Piece Was Submitted By Business Builder, Entrepreneur & Email/ Web/Internet Strategist, Christopher M. Knight. You can reach Chris at: mailto:email@example.com or http://Christopher-Knight.com/
You may like these other stories...
Here's a CPA who truly walks the walk. On March 15, Frank Ryan, CPA, departed San Diego, California, with plans to be in Ocean City, Maryland, by July 2 to teach a course at the Maryland Association of CPAs’ (MACPA...
When Theodore J. Flynn first joined the Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA) in 1970, it was a different world and a different profession. The "Big Eight" were still headquartered in Boston. Vietnam War...
Accountant Rickey Charles Goodrich had it a little too good. Many bean counters would kill to serve as financial guru to the likes of Pearl Jam. Goodrich was hired in 2005, and the following year, he became the CFO of Curtis...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
Hand off work to others with finesse and success. Kristen Rampe, CPA will share how to ensure delegated work is properly handled from start to finish in this content-rich one hour webinar.
FRF for SMEs Series--Statement of Cash Flows, Subsequent Events, Related Party Issues, Accounting for Investments including Consolidations, Part 4A
This webcast will cover the preparation of the statement of cash flows and focus on accounting and disclosure policies for other important issues described below.
We can’t deny a great divide exists between the expectations and workplace needs of Baby Boomers and Millennials. To create thriving organizational performance, we need to shift the way in which we groom future leaders.
In this presentation Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA revisits the Excel feature you should be using, but probably aren't. The Table feature offers the ability to both boost the integrity of your spreadsheets, but reduce maintenance as well.