Excel Tip: Quickly Print Designated Areas of a Worksheet
by AccountingWeb on
- Set up your various print ranges first by using your mouse to select a range, then assign a name to the range.
- Assign a range name by choosing Insert, Name, Define from the menu.
- In the Names in workbook field, enter the name you want to use to identify this selected range. You cannot use spaces in your range name.
- Click OK to complete the process.
- Assign other named ranges in your worksheet in the same manner. It's all right for named ranges to overlap.
- To print a named range, click the down arrow in the Name Box, which appears at the left side of your formula bar, just above the worksheet area.
- Click on the name of the range you wish to print.
- Choose File, Print from the menu, then click on Selection in the Print window that appears.
- Click the OK button, and only the range you selected will print.
3 days 12 hours ago by claudilocks
1 week 2 days ago by karenacoker