Seven Ways to Inspire Confidence in Your Staff
by AccountingWeb on
By Christopher Knight
- CATCH them doing something right, and immediately praise them.
- Because they look up to you, you need to set the example, and set the standards in the organization.
- Confidence happens when folks feel good about themselves. Make sure that you hire a team, free of drugs, such as alcohol, crack, or any other mind-controlling negative drug.
- BEGIN each morning with physiology exercises, to get everyone's heart pumping, which will raise their self esteem.
- Guard your discussions. Talk of the positive is important, but when negative issues are addressed, as they must be from time to time, make sure you outline or leave the session talking about what can and will be done, from a positive angle. Remember that not everyone, is as secure as yourself, about the future.
- Break things down into easy to understand steps, so that your team can have hundreds of SMALL successes, which we all know build to great success. :)
- Set behavioral standards in the workplace, which does not allow self-defeating behavior from flourishing.
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
Premium content is currently locked
3 weeks 1 day ago by mucar1990