Are Your Documentation Ducks In A Row?
This free report lays out the do's and don'ts of creating, maintaining, and retaining the forms you work with every day, from both a legal and practical perspective.
Every company is responsible for filing and recording
hundreds of documents required by federal and state laws.
This report includes some of the most common workplace
documents, along with examples of what to write and what
not to write when creating a paper trail.
Read this report and you'll learn:
- 10 critical documents and how long to keep them
- the abcs of strong documentation
- which areas of job interviews should be documented and
- essential facts to include when writing job descriptions
- proper language to use when writing a performance
appraisal, including words to definitely avoid if you don't
want to wind up in a discrimination lawsuit
- how to write promotion documents that properly convey the reason for choosing some employees over others without
inviting a discrimination lawsuit
- steps to maintain proper disciplinary documentation and
avoid even the appearance of inconsistent treatment
- Three factors that are critical to a termination document
- Five questions to ask yourself about your termination
documentation before firing an employee.
Help your company avoid lawsuits due to poor documentation
by downloading AHI's free report: "Are Your Documentation Ducks In A Row?" You may download this report now. NOTE: Free registration is required.