Video News Update for Week of January 9, 2012
by AccountingWEB on
AccountingWEB's Weekly News Update for the week of January 9, 2012 is available in video format!
For more information, see these articles:
- IRS Kicks Off 2012 Tax Season with Deadline Extended to April 17
- FASB Is Viewing Private Company Standards through a Different Lens
- Eide Bailly and Wipfli Accounting Firms Announce Plans to Merge
- New York Tax Preparer Pleads Guilty to Filing Fictitious Tax Returns
- Pride of the Yankees? Hal Steinbrenner Sued by the IRS
- Accountants Just Want to Have Fun... on the Subway and Streets of New York
You may like these other stories...
Lois Lerner isn’t a Superwoman, but she’s showing at least as much resilience as Lois Lane.A new report released on March 11 by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, one of several government...
Each tax-filing season poses different challenges for small business owners – from understanding the new tax laws and regulations to preparing new forms and disclosures.But according to Kevin Anderson and Doug Bekker,...
In Denver, state legislators are probably thinking, "Why didn't we think of this earlier?" The state of Colorado's retail marijuana sales (separate from medical marijuana sales) in January alone generated...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
BAR is an acronym for: Boundaries, Authority and Role. This simple tool will provide participants with a solid understanding of leadership essentials to improve their performance.
This material is designed to provide a start-to-finish overview of how to plan and complete high-quality small audits efficiently.
In this session Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shares numerous techniques that you can use to work with charts more efficiently.
Key Accounting and Reporting Issues for Nonprofits No. 1: Overview and Statement of Financial Position
This material focuses on non-profit organizations organization, accounting and reporting.