Video News Update for Week of January 9, 2012
by AccountingWEB on
AccountingWEB's Weekly News Update for the week of January 9, 2012 is available in video format!
For more information, see these articles:
- IRS Kicks Off 2012 Tax Season with Deadline Extended to April 17
- FASB Is Viewing Private Company Standards through a Different Lens
- Eide Bailly and Wipfli Accounting Firms Announce Plans to Merge
- New York Tax Preparer Pleads Guilty to Filing Fictitious Tax Returns
- Pride of the Yankees? Hal Steinbrenner Sued by the IRS
- Accountants Just Want to Have Fun... on the Subway and Streets of New York
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
Premium content is currently locked
2 weeks 1 day ago by mucar1990