Video News Update for Week of January 9, 2012
by AccountingWEB on
AccountingWEB's Weekly News Update for the week of January 9, 2012 is available in video format!
For more information, see these articles:
- IRS Kicks Off 2012 Tax Season with Deadline Extended to April 17
- FASB Is Viewing Private Company Standards through a Different Lens
- Eide Bailly and Wipfli Accounting Firms Announce Plans to Merge
- New York Tax Preparer Pleads Guilty to Filing Fictitious Tax Returns
- Pride of the Yankees? Hal Steinbrenner Sued by the IRS
- Accountants Just Want to Have Fun... on the Subway and Streets of New York
You may like these other stories...
The tax-filing season got off to a slow start because the IRS said it needed more time to gear up for this year’s returns. But now the pace has picked up considerably.About 40 percent of the returns expected to be...
Tax preparers have completed a lot of returns since the season began and will complete a lot more before April 15 – but that's just the beginning for many accountants and their clients. In the weeks and months that...
To read more articles by Eva Rosenberg, MBA, EA, click here and check out the Talk to TaxMama archive.Once upon a time, tax storefronts and offices in primarily non-English-speaking communities were able to make a very nice...
Upcoming CPE Webinars
BAR is an acronym for: Boundaries, Authority and Role. This simple tool will provide participants with a solid understanding of leadership essentials to improve their performance.
This material is designed to provide a start-to-finish overview of how to plan and complete high-quality small audits efficiently.
In this session Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA shares numerous techniques that you can use to work with charts more efficiently.
Key Accounting and Reporting Issues for Nonprofits No. 1: Overview and Statement of Financial Position
This material focuses on non-profit organizations organization, accounting and reporting.