Baker Tilly's 2012 Spend a Day Program
by AccountingWEB on
By AccountingWEB Staff
Baker Tilly's annual Spend a Day program is designed for college sophomore and junior accounting majors to experience the culture and atmosphere of a successful accounting and advisory firm.
Students who participate will have the opportunity to:
- Explore careers in public accounting.
- Learn about Baker Tilly's clients and how the firm assists them.
- Engage in a team-building activity.
- Network with Baker Tilly associates of all levels.
- Discover opportunities to jump-start their careers through the firm's internship program.
Following are dates and cities where the annual Spend a Day with Baker Tilly event will take place:
- July 19: Madison, Wisconsin
- July 19: Chicago, Illinois
- July 19: Detroit, Michigan
- July 25: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- July 26: Appleton, Wisconsin
- August 9: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Baker Tilly encourages students to participate in this "rewarding, educational, and fun program."
Wait, there's more!
There's always more at AccountingWEB. We're an active community of financial professionals and journalists who strive to bring you valuable content every day. If you'd like, let us know your interests and we'll send you a few articles every week either in taxation, practice excellence, or just our most popular stories from that week. It's free to sign up and to be a part of our community.
2 weeks 3 days ago by claudilocks