New and Improved Web-Based Employee Scheduling Service
On of the most difficult tasks facing managers is employee scheduling. For managers who are frequently on the road or who attend to administrative tasks like scheduling at home, the challenges are compounded. Fortunately, Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. a leading provider of small business software, has unveiled a new and improved version of ScheduleAnywhere(R), their pay-as you-go, online employee scheduling service, which allows managers to schedule employees from any computer with Internet access.
“ScheduleAnywhere 2.0 offers new functionality for both managers and their employees. Managers can save even more time and now employees have an easy and accessible way to check work schedules and request time off,” said Jon Forknell, Vice President and General Manager of Atlas Business Solutions, in announcing the new version.
Some of the new or improved features included in ScheduleAnywhere 2.0 are:
- New Total Hours – Shows total hours scheduled by employee for 1 Day, 7 day, 14 Day, and 28 Day periods.
- New Hourly coverage – Shows how many employee are scheduled in 1 hour, 30 minute, 15 minute, 10 minute or 5 minute increments.
- New Labor Hours – Shows total hours scheduled by hour for a particular day.
- New Schedule Sharing – Easily share schedules with other managers.
- New View Personal Schedule – Allows an employee to login and only see his/her individual work schedule as a read-only file.
- New Request Time Off – Employees can submit time-off requests and managers can see shift conflicts and accept or deny the request.
- New Search – Search for any schedule information, such as how many times a person has called in sick or tardy, vacation taken for any date range, or notes.
- Improved Filters – See who’s available by position, department, location, etc. and schedule replacements for “no shows.”
- Improved Printing and Export – Print or export schedule information for any date range.
ScheduleAnywhere costs just $19.95 per month for up to 25 employees and $0.50 for each additional employee over 25. This price includes unlimited e-mail and phone support from the ScheduleAnywhere support team.
Voice of the Editor
Which isn’t completely true. I mean, occasionally I drop by when I manage to sneak out of the nonstop frat party over at Going Concern, but I’m mostly a wallflower over there. I’m happy to say that I’ve been given express permission (or explicit orders, if you like) to wander over here to AccountingWEB more often.
Why is that, you might ask? My job is to replace the irreplaceable Gail Perry as Editor-in-Chief. What does that mean? I don’t really know! I think it’ll be fun getting a feel for things, throwing in my own thoughts here and there, and listening to the discussions you’re having about the accounting profession.